Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Just a short take in the country side near Sibiu / Transilvania

Reaction score
I just love the light in the evening, and this location blowed my mind , I had just around 15 minutes to make some photos and a short video to this fortified church in Pelisor village.

Hope you guys also like it (even if the yaw and pitch movement could been better :D , it was only me on the remote)

Love it! Why so short?
The music is well chosen.
I would love to see more of that place.

Love it! Why so short?
The music is well chosen.
I would love to see more of that place.

I have a few more scenes but all was shot in about 15 minutes, just one lipo. We left the office at 8AM and move from village to village making photos to fortified churches, the main objective ware the photos, I just wanted to have some footage also, in 10 hours we visited 7 fortified churches.

I will make a longer video when I'll have more footage, yesterday I was very tired as the night before I only sleeped 4 hours, when I arrived home I only reviewed the photos than go back

yesterday I was very tired as the night before I only sleeped 4 hours, when I arrived home I only reviewed the photos than go back
Tired?You can't be tired when flying your Inspire.We demand for of this nice footage.:)
I wait 'till your next post Ovisopa.Have a good rest and sleep.:cool:

Tired?You can't be tired when flying your Inspire.We demand for of this nice footage.:)
I wait 'till your next post Ovisopa.Have a good rest and sleep.:cool:
Of corse I could fly my inspire 24/7 , I love it so far ... but I was tired because the night before I tried to finish my other multicopter, the hexacopter which has to carry a Sony NEX 6 camera for higher quality photos, unfortunately I didn't found the small IR trigger which I purchased a year ago :(

Today I was up again at 6AM and I'm not sorry at all, again the light was incredible :D Hope you guys agree :)

Today I was up again at 6AM and I'm not sorry at all, again the light was incredible :D Hope you guys agree :)

Majestic!
Very nicely done, you have a good eye for a planning your shots.
What settings were you using during video?

Majestic!
Very nicely done, you have a good eye for a planning your shots.
What settings were you using during video?

Thank you, i used manual mode 4k25p, with nd4 filter on. The video is straight from the camera , not color graded ... The colors are realy awesome straight from the camera. Manual mode is very important to keep the exposure like this.

Thanks Ovisopa.Great shots.Early mornings are always great to do some shoots.

Here's another one made this morning, just a photo as I didn;t had time to watch the video but I'm sure it is great as I seen it while filming :D Someday I'll make a longer video with all those places :)

2015.11.04 Miercurea Sibiului la rasarit (aerial).JPG

Here's another one made this morning, just a photo as I didn;t had time to watch the video but I'm sure it is great as I seen it while filming :D Someday I'll make a longer video with all those places :)

View attachment 4424
Wonderful place. I can only see a couple of cars in the frame, one of which is probably yours. In my country, they would build a carpark the size of a soccer field next to it, as well as a bus terminal for 20 touringcars, a Mac Donalds and a KFC.

I really love those untouched places where history is allowed to echo on, undisturbed.
Stunning country. I see it's only a 18 hour drive. Who knows, I just might pack my stuff and go there some time, I have to catch up with my friends in Vienna anyway soon.

yeah right, dream on i guess......sigh

Wonderful place. I can only see a couple of cars in the frame, one of which is probably yours. In my country, they would build a carpark the size of a soccer field next to it, as well as a bus terminal for 20 touringcars, a Mac Donalds and a KFC.

In the photo above, the camera was behind the church, in the backyard I can say, and this is why maybe you can't see any car in front of it, anyway the large square in top right part of the photo is a pietonal area so no cars will be around, there a small road around the whole area, my car is not visible , I was quite far away, somewhere in front of the yellow big house in the top right corner .. but 50 meters away. There are so many beautiful places in the rural area around Transilvania, anyone must plan a trip to visit not only the large cities, but some small villages also, the landscape is unbelivable. Iwill go this weekend at a higher altitude village which I'm sure will look awesome in photos/videos.

Here's one I made this morning, a village very close to Sibiu, the video is also awesome but it has the sky a little overexposed as I don't have the advantage of raw files in x3 video :) It was freezing cold -4°C

2015.11.05 Sura Mica la rasarit (aerial) ().JPG
2015.11.05 Sura Mica la rasarit (aerial).JPG

Reactions: lake_flyer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anastasiyakavitko6