Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Just got M600 with Ronin MX North America... Need advice

Reaction score
Hello All, Thanks for reading, I currently own an Inspire 1 been flying for some time now. Anyway I work for a company that has been using my Inspire (I'm the pilot and my co-worker is the photographer with a second remote) to take images of some buildings to create a montage(add 3d models into live footage).. Anyway after getting some legal advice - I recently passed my part 107 test, and the company has gone ahead and purchased the Matrice 600 with Ronin MX and a canon 5D mark 4.

Thats the backstory - Now we have gone ahead and put everything together and have the camera balanced on the ronin.

We already know we can't use the srw-60 device since its illegal here so we are running an HDMI connection from the camera into the drone.

We quickly realized The matrices 600 only comes with 1 controller for the pilot and the Ronin Mx came with a controller to controller the tilt roll etc....

Does anybody know if purchasing a second Matrice transmitter will enable my photographer to take still and shoot video / controls the gimbal etc... Will he see the camera as well?

Any help would be appreciated.. I did some research but I'm a bit confused at this point.

Was perusing the site this evening and happened upon your post with no answer - have you got this figured out now? I just purchased an M600 Pro and put it all together and was confused about the gimbal control as well. Finally got it all functioning with two remote controllers - one for the pilot and one for the camera operator. The Ronin-MX controller is I believe primarily for balancing and ground use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla