Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Just received inspire already battery problem...

Reaction score
I just received my inspire today and opened it up. I pulled the battery out and checked it to see how much juice was in it. The red led is on and the bottom green led continuously flashes. I tried plugging it up to the charger and it does the exact same thing. I unplugged it and I'm sitting here with the battery in my hand and it is still doing the same thing as well. I looked on page 22 of the owners manual and if I'm reading it correctly it says the battery temperature is too high. Any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
I have one like this too. Can't figure it out. I put it in the inspire and it says 0% but shows the cells are charged. I don't get it :(

I had it plugged in for about 15 minutes. I'm very familiar with what the lights are supposed to look like when charging But it's just been really fast flashing green light.

Reactions: Scotflieger
You may have a faulty one. You could try a reset by lifting the cover, unplugging the main harness, and let it set for and hour. Plug the harness back in, snap the cover back on, and try to charge again... or if its still under warranty, sent it back.

I should hope it's under warranty I just got it from b&h today! I have an extra battery on the way from Amazon that I will have tomorrow. Is there a video for taking the battery cover off or do I just pop it off?

That didn't help mine .. Same issue :(.... Just slide a credit card or something between the black and white cap .. Work your way around .. Pops off

Alright have the cover off now. Play the waiting game I guess. I will call b&h and see what they say. I hope I don't have to send the entire bird back.

Last edited:
Leave the balance connector disconnected for an hour and plug it back in .. Hopefully it works for you !!

Maybe it's because I'm paranoid but is there any way the inspire may be faulty as well? Should I send the whole bird back or just the battery?

I have read lots of debates over the t600 vs t601 ... If you just bought it and it's supposed to be a v2 .. Maybe it's old stock ? Maybe that's part of the battery issue ? (Someone's going to be mad I brought this up I'm sure) but I just ordered another one from DJI v2 and they told me they are shipping t601 only now ? Probably bad info to, lol who knows !? But I would return the whole thing .. Should work flawlessly when spending that kind of $$$

I had this when bought my I1, as well as one of addidional batteries straight from the box was bricked. You can try the "connector trick", but it didn't work for me in either case. I had the batteries replaced in the provider shop, without any lenghty procedure.

I should hope it's under warranty I just got it from b&h today! I have an extra battery on the way from Amazon that I will have tomorrow. Is there a video for taking the battery cover off or do I just pop it off?
Please for everybody, stop pourchsing stuff like this from Amazon B&H ebay ans so. To many broblems.

Now I'm really in a pickle. I unplug the battery overnight got up at about 3 AM plugged it back in and was able to charge the battery. I just put it in the inspire and it worked great. I don't know if I should risk it or what now?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD