Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Just received inspire already battery problem...

I don't know if I should risk it or what now?

You shuld be fine, once woken up they do work. To be sure, you might want to do first low/hovering flight till it lands itself, than fully charge again. Be sure to turn on voltage monitor in app options.

If it was shot I don't think it would be working .. Sounds like it was just in hibernation mode. Mine shows fully charged voltages in the app but 0% .. So I know mines messed up lol

I had to go into work today for a few hours. Before I left I fired her up. Didn't fly out but turned motors on and the app said the battery and voltage was perfect. Everything seems fine. Now is it worth returning the inspire and asking them to send me the T601 version?

Nice !! Now degrading the return I have had both models .. Both will work great but if I had just purchased the inspire I would be pushing to get the t601 .. With that said , what's best for me may not be best for you .. That's just what I would do personally

Since b&h is closed today I will have to call them tomorrow. I Hope they would understand. If not I will get a refund and purchase from DJI direct.

I was able to fly it for about 8 minutes and the battery was down to 24%. It was very low flying under 50 feet and pretty much within 100 feet of myself. There is something not quite right I feel. At almost 3k I would feel much better exchanging it which is what I did today. Called B&H and they were more than happy to exchange it. I am shipping mine out in about an hour next day air so I would assume I will have the new one by the weekend. I was bummed and went to best buy on Saturday and purchased a Phantom 4. I have flown it twice for a total of about 30 minutes. I was only with the inspire for 8 minutes and I will say that 8 minutes was much more enjoyable than the 30 in the phantom.

I am just going to list the Phantom 4 on craigslist or eBay tonight. I was going to keep both but flying the inspire and going to the P4 was like going from a Corvette to a Focus. The inspire was amazing! So stable and the 360 degree camera is also awesome!

I was able to fly it for about 8 minutes and the battery was down to 24%. It was very low flying under 50 feet and pretty much within 100 feet of myself. There is something not quite right I feel. At almost 3k I would feel much better exchanging it which is what I did today. Called B&H and they were more than happy to exchange it. I am shipping mine out in about an hour next day air so I would assume I will have the new one by the weekend. I was bummed and went to best buy on Saturday and purchased a Phantom 4. I have flown it twice for a total of about 30 minutes. I was only with the inspire for 8 minutes and I will say that 8 minutes was much more enjoyable than the 30 in the phantom.

I am just going to list the Phantom 4 on craigslist or eBay tonight. I was going to keep both but flying the inspire and going to the P4 was like going from a Corvette to a Focus. The inspire was amazing! So stable and the 360 degree camera is also awesome!
Bummer.... I would get at least 3-4 extra batteries... extend your fun time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah