Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Just received my new DOA Inspire 1 version 2.0

Reaction score
Can't believe my new Inspire 1 arrived today with a battery that won't charge. Plugged it in, the green light flashes 5 or 6 times then nothing. All lights out and the same will occur if I press the button. Thankfully, I purchased from B&H however, they're closed for a week due to the Passover Holiday. One last thing, I had been reading that's there's a difference between the T600 and T601 model with the T601 being the more current and updated Inspire. Anyone care to share their personal experience on this? I would've thought with this being mid April, a company as big as B&H would be shipping only the T601.

Have you tried to press the battery button and release, then hold it down for a couple of seconds till the light stays on and then plug in the charger?

It has been voiced by many that the T600 has a shorter range than T601. As for B&H, I had a similar issue with then last year when I order a I1 expecting a version D and they sent me a Version B. I sent it back and purchased from somewhere else. At the time, they claimed, they had no way to track whether their stock was Version A, B, C or D. Eventually, they caught on and got rid of their older stock.

I did try the press of the button in a sequence similar to turning it on and still got nothing. I've already arranged to ship it back for refund. I did make the purchase of a new Inspire Pro (T601) this evening from a different source. I likely will sell the X5 camera and replace with an X3 therefore, anyone interested in a "new" X5 camera should forward me a PM. I'll likely list it in the classified section of this forum as well as eBay should I not sell it before.
Thank you Fangs for your input in regards to the different models as well as B&H, apparently they're still selling some of the old stock.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool