Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Kidnapping a phantom

I don't see how an eagle, or any bird could attack a Phantom with out getting cut by the props.

I don't see how an eagle, or any bird could attack a Phantom with out getting cut by the props.
With the firmware update the motors stop when they hit something, it only stings for a minute as I have put my leg into a prop just to test it.

Its the new Drone Defense system being developed by an underground corporation. They are using highly trained / brainwashed birds into attacking any and all drones they see.

DJI is currently working on countermeasures to ensure your drone doesn't get pulled out of the sky from this new defense system.

The new defense system deploys a high voltage electrical shock to the outer shell of your drone depleting your battery to having just enough power to crash land into the nearest tree.

Yes the eagle works ok on the media day however I heard on another site that the latest "eagle firmware update" has made it unstable in cold weather with a tendency for its wings to cut out if the handler brings both his gloved hands down into the 5 o'clock and 7 o'clock respectively.

Broken promises.....

That a high government agency would even contemplate using Eagles to take out drones is kind of scary. Obviously, there are lots of people at all levels of government and media that love to hate drones and I'm convinced they would prefer if all drones were banned completely. Being able to fly low and slow to look in on people is there job and they want no competition.

Brian

Bet your one of those that puts their tongue on 9v batteries as well. :p
DON'T try that with the Inspire battery.....no...I mean REALLY don't. :eek:
everyone has checked if their walkie talkies will work with a 9v out of the bin by licking the battery. You havent had a childhood unless you have sent morsecode 30m using a recycled 9v battery............

I used to stick em on my charger regardless of if they were rechargeable or not, I think I had 3 pop, out of all of the times i did it I was happy with the ratio. :)

Reactions: The Editor
No problem. I just try and nip multiple posts on the same thing in the bud quick to save duplicate subjects running. :)

Train 1 and all large birds will learn this trick. Duct tape and razor blades for 2016 if they want to play that game

Its funny the animal activists will be out in force about the eagles but those are probably the same people that are drone haters so they will be very conflicted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez