Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Knocking an Inspire 1 right out of the sky

To block/jam a quad’s signal is one thing but the way they showed that thing landing it gently to the ground seemed like science fiction to me.

I'm sure this is possible, the problem i would have is at what point does something deem to of entered restrictive airspace, you can walk up to a prison fence, no laws are broken, so in theory you could fly up to the same hypothetical fence if in a straight line up. If this was brought down using this without ever entering prohibited airspace there could be huge repurcussions on the legality of it... And you know it will happen with over jealous power hungry security staff... ;)

How long is it going to be until these get in the wrong hands, and or technology lets anyone have something like this knock a legitimate operator out of the sky, causing further damage below. We hear enough now with some taking the law into their own hands to take shots at the multirotors. I am for the regs and respecting peoples privacy but who decides what should be knocked down or not? How do you prove in court responsibility if someone gets hurt when one is knocked down, its silent right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop