Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

lag and corrupted video when nvidia shield and HDMI is used at the same time

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by purezerg, May 22, 2015.

1. purezerg

anyone here tried HDMI out and a NVidia shield connected only to find out that the video is laggy and most of the time distorted and corrupted?
    I'm using dual remote with the 2nd remote on cinemizer. I have also tried single remote with cinemizer to RC's HDMI and NVidia shield. considered unsable. the only way I can get both to be useable is I connect to NVidia shield's HDMI out to cinemizer.

but if I only connect the cinemizer without NVidia shield. the video is perfect.

what gives?

2. Ibflyen

Try turning off the "auto" function in the video channel selection and try different channels to see if it will clear up

3. purezerg

tried all 8 channels. the lag and corruption only occurs when I connect the cinemizer to the RC's HDMI. when I unplug, the video is fine. I had the same issue with my galaxy s3. I used that old phone as the monitor for inspire when I first got it. the phone is so slow that it lags and corrupts also. I am now wondering if it's because the RC's processing power is not fast enough for 2 devices at the same time.

4. Ibflyen

Try turning off the OSD in both option to see if it clears up. I noticed that's the only time I had a problem is when that was turned on.

5. purezerg

didn't work for me. anyone else having this issue?