Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Lake Dunmore, Salisbury VT

Discussion in 'Photos and Videos' started by InterMurph, Jul 14, 2015.

1. InterMurph

I wanted to continue flying over the trees, towards the island in the distance. But I was on one of the docks, and the trees blocked the signal.

2. Mike Ellgood

Very nice video and great scenery.. I like video's without to much editing and yours is pleasant and easy to watch

When I fly long distances away over tree's etc height is your friend . Most long range flights are at the 400ft height appox to ensure good signal strength and a clear signal path back to yourself

3. InterMurph

Thanks.

What I really needed was a boat to fly from. Which I had arranged for our last morning there, except that I ended up having to leave early for a funeral. We were going to fly the entire 3-mile length of the lake, which would have been nice. Hopefully next year!

4. TrumperyDust

Great video! The title caught my eye. As a child my father and mother brought me to Lake Dunmore (the state beach) every summer in the 70's. I have many fond memories there. Thanks for sharing!

5. InterMurph

Are you referring to Branbury State Park? That's on the left as I approach the shore. The house I stay at is two down from that.

Thanks!

6. GWS-66

Very nice.. what time of day did you shoot? Were you using the ND filter? Beautiful!

7. InterMurph

It was in the evening, in the last 45 minutes before sunset. I was using an ND filter, but I forget which; I was in the middle of testing several. Maybe the SRP ND8? Maybe not.

8. TrumperyDust

Yes Branbury State Park. I haven't been there in like 20 years. Do you rent the house or is it a camp you own? I live in Colchester, VT. Now I'm thinking I should bring my kids there. Gonna head over in August maybe. If you see an inspire flying, it may be me!

9. InterMurph

We stay with friends; their family has owned the house since 1929. My wife has been visiting since she was a kid, and now the whole family loves it!

Here is a video I made last year, with my Phantom 2 Vision+. Watching this again reminds me of how much more stable the Inspire is!

10. TrumperyDust

Wow! Another beautiful video. Yes, you can easily see the difference between the two videos. Well done though!