Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Landing Gear angle advice?

Reaction score
Does anyone know for sure if all 4 landing gear legs are supposed to stand completely straight up? I know that sounds like a stupid question at first. Have had my I1 since January and I think one side has slowly turned. The gear on the right (both front and back) are leaning out at a slight angle, the gear foot bottom doesn't sit flush with the ground. I was going to loosen the nuts on the carbon fiber arm and make it straight again, but just thought I'd ask someone else with one if there's looks this way too or if mine has just slowly turned and I am just now noticing it. I have about 100 flights on it.

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 49
Does anyone know for sure if all 4 landing gear legs are supposed to stand completely straight up? I know that sounds like a stupid question at first. Have had my I1 since January and I think one side has slowly turned. The gear on the right (both front and back) are leaning out at a slight angle, the gear foot bottom doesn't sit flush with the ground. I was going to loosen the nuts on the carbon fiber arm and make it straight again, but just thought I'd ask someone else with one if there's looks this way too or if mine has just slowly turned and I am just now noticing it. I have about 100 flights on it.

Thanks,
Dave
I have read reports of others incidences where the fore-aft landing gear bar has twisted slightly. If this is not affecting your takeoff/landings and flights I would not do anything. Above all do not try to correct it yourself as this is a return to DJI issue requiring special set up and torquing of the screws.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian