Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Landing Gear Lowering during flights

Reaction score
Hi there,

We have been experiencing our landing gear lowering during flight. Right in the middle of a flight we get " landing gear lowering" and down it comes. Has anyone dealt with this issue before? Doesn't do it every time but when it does we try to raise it and it goes right back down again. Do you think disabling landing gear lowering might fix it, and if so can you share where we find the setting to disable landing gear lowering. Thanks a bunch really appreciate the support.

Cheers,
J

We have turned off the auto landing gear put her through 4 batteries and so far so good. I am heading off for a 5 day road trip with the bird and hope we have her dialed in.

Mine did it once, I thought maybe a bird flew under it triggering the VPS.

Hi there,

We have been experiencing our landing gear lowering during flight. Right in the middle of a flight we get " landing gear lowering" and down it comes. Has anyone dealt with this issue before? Doesn't do it every time but when it does we try to raise it and it goes right back down again. Do you think disabling landing gear lowering might fix it, and if so can you share where we find the setting to disable landing gear lowering. Thanks a bunch really appreciate the support.

Cheers,
J
I assume you have the most recent firmware loaded (v1.8) as this was specifically addressed in the update.
To be honest, I have never used the auto landing gear feature - Ever. Nor have I ever tried auto take off or landing, they have always been disabled, but that's just me.

Thanks for the feedback we have disabled the auto landing gear and everything is working great. Appreciate the feedback folks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb