Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Landing gear settings

Reaction score
Hi, landings gear comes down at about 20cm, tricky to me as a beginner with an X5.... Also had 2 ocasions that the landing gear went down at an altd about 100mtrs. Anyone can help me with this issue? Are the any settings in the Go-app or might there be any problem with the sensor adjustments?

Tx a lot, T

Hi, landings gear comes down at about 20cm, tricky to me as a beginner with an X5.... Also had 2 ocasions that the landing gear went down at an altd about 100mtrs. Anyone can help me with this issue? Are the any settings in the Go-app or might there be any problem with the sensor adjustments?

Tx a lot, T
Turn adaptive landing gear off - 'MC Settings' 'Self Adaptive Landing Gear'

You will have to remember to toggle landing gear up or down yourself after take off and before landing with the Remote switch.

Txs for your reply, would love to have an automatic "landing gear down mode though" but higher than the current 20-30cm...... Is it possible to set it at e.g. 1 mtrs or at an user defineable altd? Current settings are really at an too low altd. Somethng wrong with the sensors? have an unsecure fealing about this issue!

Tx again Theo

Txs for your reply, would love to have an automatic "landing gear down mode though" but higher than the current 20-30cm...... Is it possible to set it at e.g. 1 mtrs or at an user defineable altd? Current settings are really at an too low altd. Somethng wrong with the sensors? have an unsecure fealing about this issue!

Tx again Theo

I personally never use the automatic gear mode. I want to control myself when it goes up or down, always. I really hate that in RTH the I1 lowers the gear first, before descending. I wish I could turn that off.
Do you worry about forgetting to lower the gear when landing manually?
Come on, you won't, I'm sure.:p

Seems that, as a beginner, I'll have to live with it. You're right, after building up more experience it shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: lake_flyer
Turn adaptive landing gear off - 'MC Settings' 'Self Adaptive Landing Gear'

You will have to remember to toggle landing gear up or down yourself after take off and before landing with the Remote switch.
I have searched and search but can not find MC settings....Adaptive Landing Gear. I had it turned off before the last upgrade WM610_FW_V01.06.00.40, but I can't find it now. Can you direct me?

Thanks.

I have searched and search but can not find MC settings....Adaptive Landing Gear. I had it turned off before the last upgrade WM610_FW_V01.06.00.40, but I can't find it now. Can you direct me?

Thanks.
Once you are in MC Settings scroll the page down - it maybe just off the screen where you can't see it. ;)

Reactions: jphil944

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Questglt