Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

landing gear won't rotate up in flight or stow position after shutdown

dec

Reaction score
Any1 else have an issue with the legs NOT rotating up in flight or go into stow mode? It just started and I can't find a way to reverse it to where it works again. The IN APP notifications appear that is moving position, but its not physically moving whether in AUTO or manual (switch) direction for the gear ??? I even tried the IN APP method to stow (travel mode) and NADA ! Doing the 5+ times power switch now turns it on/off like the press once and hold to shutdown/startup. #Frustrating !!

Any1 else have an issue with the legs NOT rotating up in flight or go into stow mode? It just started and I can't find a way to reverse it to where it works again. The IN APP notifications appear that is moving position, but its not physically moving whether in AUTO or manual (switch) direction for the gear ??? I even tried the IN APP method to stow (travel mode) and NADA ! Doing the 5+ times power switch now turns it on/off like the press once and hold to shutdown/startup. #Frustrating !!
I had this after a faulty update from GO. Deleted, reinstalled and gone was the problem/

Manually screw it into the travel mode position and then click it 5 times to see if it brings it back to landing mode. This just happened to me and it works.

The manual screw is located under the Inspire 2 right in the middle of the bottom plate. You will need a long, skinny flathead screwdriver to reach into the open hole for the screw. If it is in the landing mode position, screw counter clockwise to crank it back to travel mode. It will feel stiff at first but once you break it loose, it will turn easily and move the gear.

Aha - so that is what the strange flathead 'fish tin key' is for then! It was in the box but I didn't spy any relevant screws it would fit - thanks!

It's not for that. The screw driver that came with the I2 is to adjust the bracket on the R/C where your display mounts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan