Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

latest FW, does geofencing really work and does same FW decrease performance of our I1

Reaction score
Website
www.phat.hu
Does anyone know if the performance reduction on latest firmware is really true since there seems to be differences on this topic i saw here on the forum. another question i would like to put up if the latest FW released for the I1 and I1 pro does work with the geofencing and unlocking of NFZ is possible now or not.
any info on that would be greatly appreciated :)

Dear admins, if this has been discussed please if you can rederect me to the information as i have not really found the info i was looking for. i appologise for possible inconvinience i may have caused and will persue more effort on torturing ghe search function even more to find the info i am looking for. if you see any reason to delete this then please do so :)
thank you for keeping the forum clean and full of information :D

Does anyone know if the performance reduction on latest firmware is really true since there seems to be differences on this topic i saw here on the forum. another question i would like to put up if the latest FW released for the I1 and I1 pro does work with the geofencing and unlocking of NFZ is possible now or not.
any info on that would be greatly appreciated :)
From my experience there are no performance reductions in the latest firmware FW 1.7 except those introduced in FW 1.6 to protect the battery in cold weather condition (<20C).

The formal firmware does NOT include the new GEO fencing system or any means to unlock the existing No Flight Zones (NFZ) - red circles. You need to investigate the public GEO System beta if you are interested. The beta firmware is 'older' than the official version and only works with Android beta app. No iOS app is available.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Editor
From my experience there are no performance reductions in the latest firmware FW 1.7 except those introduced in FW 1.6 to protect the battery in cold weather condition (<20C).

The formal firmware does include the new GEO fencing system or any means to unlock the existing No Flight Zones (NFZ) - red circles. You need to investigate the public GEO System beta if you are interested. The beta firmware is 'older' than the official version and only works with Android beta app. No iOS app is available.
I think you mean "does (NOT) include......." ;)

Reactions: Scotflieger
so if mot in closed beta testing = nochance to unlock NFZ yet. great. oh yeah and if i do not have a good android i will not be able to get it even if i am in closed beta. (i am not). doomed to wait then. thank you for the info. not happy but can't change it :(
cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin