Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Left Side Blur/Focus Issue?

Same issue still exists.
What a pity. I requested the repair of my x5s. I'm having trouble beyond blurring. I see vertical lines in some photos. Usually in the lower right corner.
212032vbyyhgzdd7hihe4g.jpg

I get that too from time to time. It is something to do with the connection. I plan on sending mine in as soon as I am caught up on my jobs.

Shake the gimbal.

This seems to be a common problem with the 25mm. Lots of DJI shills on other forums blaming it on the lens, but I really don't think so. If it was a lens issue, the blur would NOT be a flat uniform plane along the left side of the image - that sounds much more like a sensor issue. Mine does this really bad, but only occasionally, maybe 1 of 5 to 8 shots. But when it is there, it is really bad. And I am not alone on this. Have a new friend (who like me has a VERY technical background) and he has the same issue, so I know this is real. As to what is causing it, still not there yet.

New friend? I thought I was an old friend who just got an Inspire 2!

Yes, I am having the issue as well with a 25mm.

It does not show up in every exposure. Has anybody looked at a burst of photos to see if it show up in only some frames (vibration?) ? I will try this tomorrow.

Reactions: Djalma Ribeiro
I sent my 25 in to Olympus and it returned much better. It is fine for video and while there is still a small bit of blur zoomed into 100 percent on photos, it is all gone by F4

So better, but not uniform left-to-right with the left side still soft? Did the repair cost anything?

I can not understand! Today I took some photos inside the office using the auto focus and the lens was very sharp in the left corner.

I did the test using aperture f2, f4, f8 and f11. Only in f11 the result was not good in the whole image.

z6KcyNi.jpg

I'll do more tests to identify when we have the left-hand blot.

I purchased it from a guy at work so it was not covered by warranty. There would have been no charge if it was under warranty.

Wait, are you saying the warranty doesn't transfer with the device? If so, that is utter BS . Next time have the guy who purchased it originally return it for repair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont