Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Leg led going out ?

Lol that would be a first for me. I'll check in the morning when I get to the shop. Here is my cell if you want to just text it's fine. 270-473-1409. My email is [email protected]
Careful on putting your cell number out on public forum.
The bots patrol and you may find unwanted calls coming to a phone near you soon!
Better to put it in a PM.

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
They are not single coloured LEDs. You can freely swap a front with a rear and they will show the correct colour.
They are tri-color LED's which are capable of illuminating to any RGB combination. :)

how could i then swap front and rear color?
in one thread a member explained how but i am confused now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are not single coloured LEDs. You can freely swap a front with a rear and they will show the correct colour.
They are tri-color LED's which are capable of illuminating to any RGB combination. :)
I popped off the foggy led lens off both front and rear last night and noticed the three wire rgb led's all have the same
product number,this should be a easy fix :D

I think if the three led wires were swapped around by color you would get what your looking for.

Reactions: Phatzo
Good catch as now I look at them again I see they are not separate color leds but one multi color unit.
Good morning Editor

can you post some pics?
i never touched my i one further than the canopey.
service in germany told me it is not possible to swap when i asked in summer last year.

can you post some pics?
i never touched my i one further than the canopey.
service in germany told me it is not possible to swap when i asked in summer last year.

The foot would need to come off to get to the 3 wire plug but the foggy lense comes off easy with a small
blade screw driver or thin blade knife.

Well I figured if the led needs to be replaced then it wont hurt to try and fix the broken one.
I pulled the led and wire harness out and looked at the solder job through a jewelers 4 and 10 power eye piece,
out of six solder joints I found two of them were very poor and one of those two had cracked. o_O
the crack was so small that with the 4 power eye piece I missed it.
warmed up the solder iron with a very small tip and fixed it. :D
Thanks for the help fellers ;) and Flyhighusa I will still take you up on that led offer if you get one but I will pay for it please,
never know when I may need a spare.

Well I figured if the led needs to be replaced then it wont hurt to try and fix the broken one.
I pulled the led and wire harness out and looked at the solder job through a jewelers 4 and 10 power eye piece,
out of six solder joints I found two of them were very poor and one of those two had cracked. o_O
Thanks for the help fellers ;) and Flyhighusa I will still take you up on that led offer if you get one but I will pay for it please,

Yup - thought it would be a poor joint.
Glad you got it sorted. :)

I popped off the foggy led lens off both front and rear last night and noticed the three wire rgb led's all have the same
product number,this should be a easy fix :D
If I may ask, how were you able to get the LED out of the slot? I got my fogged cover off but I don't want to break anything pulling the LED out to inspect it

What color did you say you need?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell