Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lets see your I2 mods.

When and if I get one, I'll need to add a flash sync to it somehow for aerial stills. DJI forgot about that addition for us still shooters where real cameras still have the ability to do so.

Reactions: Ole Martin Wold
Very interested in the flash sync too! Should be doable apparently: Studio flash fill added to P4.

I will first be checking if there is any way to retrieve a trigger signal from the controller ports but opening up the remote might be the most realistic way...

Interesting that seems it can be done in the link.

Should be some signal out of the controller ports somehow for a flash trigger rather than breaking into the transmitter box for wiring and voiding the warranty. Timing seems an issue though in reading it but I would think whomever supplies the camera system to DJI (Sony, Olympus, or Panasonic?) provides that info, just that DJI didn't include it in what they claim as a professional use drone. Shame on them!

Just ordered a stobe light made for it . I have one I built not as fancy as the one I bought but a 1/4 the price

Last edited:
9c7c5b7a5b2cf14375a05ad65437590d.jpg

My anti-collision light, independently powered and manufacturer tested to exceed FAA requirements.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using InspirePilots mobile app

Anyone have issues with left stick turning either it's really slow or fast an will not stop when I leave off the stick . Off topic a little just wandering. My I1 stopped when I left off

85defb152c21c3f2533818ed164d09dc.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using InspirePilots mobile app

So, it's a pair of the smallest batteries I have - from my Tiny Whoop, held together with heat-shrink. I soldered a little harness with JST connectors to put the batteries in series (doubles the voltage, amps remain constant). Friction holds the battery pack.

Issues: Charging - the batteries won't slip into the charger anymore, so I need to make a harness for that, too. Also, if I were making this to sell, I'd add a switch instead of relying on the plugs.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD