Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Litchi App Autonomous Flight: Little Bay Coastline in Sydney, Australia.

Nice although long considering it showed nothing of just what the Litchi App was doing. Disappointed without more info.

Nice although long considering it showed nothing of just what the Litchi App was doing. Disappointed without more info.
Good point. I might try to put together a demo video sometime. I guess id have to setup some kind of screen capture software and have a separate camera on a tripod to film the mission. I've never done that kind of thing before. Don't count on me, check it out for yourself. There are a few YouTube videos demonstrating this nifty App.
Basically The Litchi App allows you to go the distance. And out of RC controller range.
Having said that i wouldn't recommend flying out of RC control range in built up urban areas.
All my flying is done along this open coast area. On long waypoint missions each time you still get nervous or anxious waiting for the bird to return. But i trust she is in good hands with the Russian and American Satellites. That's where they take over. When i don't have control they have control. :D lol
The DJI App I believe wont permit this because you have to fly the mission first and that means within RC control range in order to establish the mission.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan