Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Litchi Error message 5014 Curve radius cannot be done

Reaction score
I encountered a 5014 error message on the Litchi app that said 5014 ( should've done a screen shot) curve radius cannot be done. The mission would not launch. I was only flying about 100 meters out and 30 meters high and the radius's didn't seem to be that tight.
So then I thought well I'll try Airnest, and got the same message for a flight I had taken on numerous occasions.
I went to the DJI Go app and ck'd the distance limits and they were all within range.
Quad has been updated as of 4/6/16 firmware as has RC.
Any ideas to what gives?

I encountered a 5014 error message on the Litchi app that said 5014 ( should've done a screen shot) curve radius cannot be done. The mission would not launch. I was only flying about 100 meters out and 30 meters high and the radius's didn't seem to be that tight.
So then I thought well I'll try Airnest, and got the same message for a flight I had taken on numerous occasions.
I went to the DJI Go app and ck'd the distance limits and they were all within range.
Quad has been updated as of 4/6/16 firmware as has RC.
Any ideas to what gives?
I am guessing the radius might not have been an issue but with the velocity you were asking it may have been.
I guess we need to see the maneuver you are talking about to ascertain what's going on.

Thanks, I'm going to look at the velocity, I hadn't done that I was in the field trying to correct the problem, sometimes multi-tasking is not a strong American characteristic...or just mine

I am guessing the radius might not have been an issue but with the velocity you were asking it may have been.
I guess we need to see the maneuver you are talking about to ascertain what's going on.
Yep, you were right velocity was the issue, thanks again for the tip.

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela