Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Litchi for DJI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody using the software Litchi for DJ I successfully after the last DJ I software update?

Please use the search button.
Sucks so incredibly bad when guys like you simply start thread after thread after thread, of the same CURRENT subjects.
Did it even enter your mind that their might be a thread on this, or did you think you came up with "something new" ??
The Editor cannot be watching these things 24 hours a day, use the SEARCH function please!!
I just got here, and now i'm leaving, what a drag.

I seen all the post from the past. What I'm asking is for an update to see if anybody has tried it lately. Too bad you're looking for things to complain about rather than spending your time learning. Everybody on this site has been extremely helpful and have worked together to resolve issues. There is no reason to go after people because of their post. If things like this are bothering you then there is a lot more going on than just a post itself.

I flew a Litchi Waypoint yesterday with my I2. Using the latest F/W in the I2. No problems with the mission. However, Litchi cautions not to use certain features (like Track) until DJI corrects the bugs that appeared in the .240 F/W release.

I flew a Litchi Waypoint yesterday with my I2. Using the latest F/W in the I2. No problems with the mission. However, Litchi cautions not to use certain features (like Track) until DJI corrects the bugs that appeared in the .240 F/W release.

Viper, thanks for the report. Are all the functions within "Waypoint" working i.e; interpolation between POI's,
curved flight path, etc ? If you get a chance to expand on that, many thanks.

Reactions: Hotshots
Yes, all those refinements of Waypoint that Litchi offers seem to be working fine. Also, the Litchi voice prompts work as well. I like using that as it keeps me from focusing so much on the display screen and allow me to keep an eye on the I2 better as it's flying.

Thanks Viper!

As mentioned above.
There are already thread(s) running on this very subject - we do not need yet another one.

@Hotshots - you did the same in this thread here Settings for Inspire 2 yea smoothness? where there were already at least three threads running on the same subject.
Please use the search function before posting up a subject that may have been covered numerous times previously - Thank You

Thread can be continued here..... Inspire 2 andd Litchi compatibility

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84