Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Litchi for Osmo

Reaction score
By version number, this is nothing new, but I only heard about it in an email yesterday. Maybe I just hadn't been paying attention since I've been wanting an Osmo for 6 months but only finally got mine about a week ago.

Does anybody know anything about or use this app? Any advantages over DJI Go?

I love the Litchi app for my DJI multis, but maybe I'm just missing what it may bring to the table for an Osmo.

Litchi for DJI Osmo

The DJI go app in pano mode will only do 1 row for a 180° or 360° cylindrical panoramic. The Litchi will do several rows for a 360° spherical panoramic. It also has a motion control for movement while doing time lapse photography. There are other differences also.

I bought it just to play with. Ain't the first $10 I ever threw away and if it's the last, it won't matter anyway. :)

with me it is crashing with the X5 most times but I am sure it will work after a while

It seems stable for me with my X5. I had problems at first when using my iPad mini 4 but then I realized the osmo was connecting to my phone first. I had to turn my phone to airplane mode.

Has anyone found a way to turn multiple row panoramas photos into click/drag 360 degree spherical panoramas that don't involve an engineering degree?

Has anyone found a way to turn multiple row panoramas photos into click/drag 360 degree spherical panoramas that don't involve an engineering degree?

It is really pretty simple but until you take the time to learn the process you can try Okolo, just upload your photos and they do the rest. Okolo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont