Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Live Announcement...

Can anyone confirm the rumors floating around that an I1 pricedrop is imminent? $1900 single and $2200 for dual operator? :mad:

I hope not but it wouldn't surprise me after the p3 announcement. That's a tough act to follow...like that lady that had to follow up after Phillip Bloom, that was just really sad.

Reactions: britchris1
Yep the word is to companies that sell Inspire to prepare for a pricedrop right before DJI starts shipping out P3, $18-1900 single and $21-2200 dual. That's what I'm waiting for I think, got a friend that works in a shop here in Sweden and mentioned it and they sell a lot of Dji products.

its like with anything else... but we have the privilege to call our self the first generation and we were the ones that made changes by sorting the problems out that are now being fixed. not to forget, the first will never be forgotten and with us buying the I1 i think we contributed to the developement of the P3 like part of the funding to it to make it happen. it is a circle and it went one round just now i think...

this is only my thoughts on all this. no offence ment and if i am wrong with anything please educate me. i am open for thoughts, critics and constructive critics.

hope someone from the forum visiting the NAB will be able to post here and let us know what is to be expected...

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi