Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lock iso

Reaction score
Website
services.open2view.com
just upgraded to go app version 2.5.1 and seem to have lost the ability to lock ISO and just change the shutter speed with the dial while in manual mode.
Obviously I am missing something, can someone smarter than me please advise as to how?
Thanks

The ISO lock tab near the top of the screen is only available during auto mode as when you are in manual mode you are in control of the camera settings manually so the ISO lock is not needed. It will not change from where you set it when in manual mode. Try putting it back into auto mode and you will see the ISO lock is again available. I hope this helps, if you need any additional help just give me a shout.

Respectfully,
Ralph
FlyHighUSA

Reactions: The Editor
The ISO lock tab near the top of the screen is only available during auto mode as when you are in manual mode you are in control of the camera settings manually so the ISO lock is not needed. It will not change from where you set it when in manual mode. Try putting it back into auto mode and you will see the ISO lock is again available. I hope this helps, if you need any additional help just give me a shout.

Respectfully,
Ralph
FlyHighUSA
Hi Ralph

Hi Ralph,
Thanks for the feedback

Respectfully,
Ralph
FlyHighUSA
Hi Ralph, thanks for the reply, sure familiar with that but prior to that I could change with the dial and stay locked at 100iso and just change shutter speed in manual. But do appreciate you response. Thanks again

Hi Ralph,
Thanks for the feedback

Hi Ralph, thanks for the reply, sure familiar with that but prior to that I could change with the dial and stay locked at 100iso and just change shutter speed in manual. But do appreciate you response. Thanks again
Yeah sometimes they change settings that don't make complete sense to me lol. I checked out what you are talking about and you are right. Weird right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell