Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Long press setting in GO app

C1 long press while rotating the left gimbal control wheel will focus when in manual focus mode.
C2 long press while rotating the left gimbal control wheel will zoom in and out with the 14-42 EZ lens.
C2 long press while rotating the right Aperature/iso/shutterspeed wheel will straighten the horizon.
Gimbal control as well as other functions can be set on a fast click on C1 or C2 by selecting functions while in the remote controller menu.

@SanCap thanks, but was aware of these features. There is a new feature in the setting page called "Long Press". It allows you to toggle between gimbal control and focus. I can't seem to figure out what this does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said the long press will allow you to focus and zoom as well as straighten the horizon. If you set up the fast clicks for C1 and C2 in remote settings you can set the gimbal to switch between pitch and yaw and recenter. What else are you trying to do that you can not figure out?

Like I said the long press will allow you to focus and zoom as well as straighten the horizon. If you set up the fast clicks for C1 and C2 in remote settings you can set the gimbal to switch between pitch and yaw and recenter. What else are you trying to do that you can not figure out?

I'm trying to see how this menu function works. What happens if I toggle it to gimbal control. What buttons change to allow gimbal control? My point is the functions you describe have been here awhile and do not change when the menu function is toggled between focus and gimbal control

Reactions: SanCap
I'm trying to see how this menu function works. What happens if I toggle it to gimbal control. What buttons change to allow gimbal control? My point is the functions you describe have been here awhile and do not change when the menu function is toggled between focus and gimbal control

I have not tested this feature, but I suspect it is referring to a long press on the video screen of your control device (phone or tablet). The default function of a long press used to allow for gimbal control (camera movement).

Reactions: Cruncher and Kilrah
Yep the "tap and hold on the screen" is what it refers to, nothing to do with the buttons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669