Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

looking for motor bell... or whole motor only for i1 T600

Reaction score
well as it stated... i am looking for T600 Motors.... erm actually i am only going to use the motor bell only... cause ...... (because i am too excited my New Version 1345T adaptor n props arrival ) sooo i think i accidentally striped my stock hex screw on my bell so now is impossible to remove so... :( i have to find a new motor... anyone have it ? does the DJI 3510H can fit directly ?

well as it stated... i am looking for T600 Motors.... erm actually i am only going to use the motor bell only... cause ...... (because i am too excited my New Version 1345T adaptor n props arrival ) sooo i think i accidentally striped my stock hex screw on my bell so now is impossible to remove so... :( i have to find a new motor... anyone have it ? does the DJI 3510H can fit directly ?
If you want to send me the motor with the stripped screw I am sure I can get it out for you.
Ralph
FlyHighUSA

wow thanks for the kind offer ... how much does it cost a Motors
mine is inspire 1 verD old model... i would like to send to you but ... send out and back it cause a lot money lol

Already brought new motors from dji i change the bell already now like new haha...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry