Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

looking for photos made with X5S

Hi Delta....
Sorry for this misunderstanding ..... I didn't know that you didn't desire share your file. If you post a file into a Forum, without any more or precise info about your [emoji767], where already other people writing and sharing files, it's a bit difficult imagine that you don't want.
To avoid any honest misunderstanding, you could to send me directly this file. As the other time you did.
However, I removed the link directly into my post.
Sorry, but I didn't want work, use, distribuite, copy, elaborate, sell any Yours file/work. It was only test to check quality output of X5S. That's all.
Thanks also for your help.
Very appreciated.
F.

Exactly. You asked for a DNG to see the unprocessed file. You didn't ask for a file to process or say you want to edit and then share. Second, how or why would I copyright the DNG file that you needed to compare. There was no misunderstanding on my part but you took liberties that you didn't make clear from the start. Then you offer me the opportunity to share a file that is manipulated by you which you don't own. That is my last time doing anything like this again.

Thanks a lot. Very appreciated your help man. Welcome in community. Good spirit. For your safety of work, file has been remove completely. Best Regards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide