Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Looking for Talented Inspire Pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there,

My name is Nile Berry and I run a production company (Marvel Vision) that focuses on the needs of architects, designers and developers.

I'm looking to hire a few talented Inspire pilots in and around the NYC area. We are looking for the best and, as a result, pay far better than the other drone marketplaces out there.

Look forward to hearing from you!

My email is: xxxxxxx (deleted by moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DamesNY
Hi there,

My name is Nile Berry and I run a production company (Marvel Vision) that focuses on the needs of architects, designers and developers.

I'm looking to hire a few talented Inspire pilots in and around the NYC area. We are looking for the best and, as a result, pay far better than the other drone marketplaces out there.

Look forward to hearing from you!

My email is: [email protected]
Your other two duplicate posts have been deleted.
Once is enough!

Hey there,

We're looking for a team of talented Inspire pilots in the Detroit area for a job this weekend. Definitely paying, and working with one of the most prominent new sports leagues in the country. Please contact me directly for more details. My cell is: Deleted by moderator

Thanks!

Hey there,

We're looking for a team of talented Inspire pilots in the Detroit area for a job this weekend. Definitely paying, and working with one of the most prominent new sports leagues in the country. Please contact me directly for more details. My cell is: Deleted by moderator

Thanks!
Hello Nile
I live just 10 minutes from Detroit

As talented Inspire pilots.......with the experience you may have.......knowing a lot about this bird and keeping an eye on the market as you all do........my question to any and all is........

Is this a good time to purchase an Inspire 1 Pro?.

If you wish to continue to ask our community for UAV Pilots to assist your company please contact admin.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter