Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for thread/product... FLIR related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey there, trying to search the forums but not finding what I'm looking for: a thread I seem to remember with a RTF thermal imaging cam to mount to the Inspire (not the XT).
Is there any such solution out there now that is simple to install or can be purchased ready-to-fly? Or are we stuck waiting for the DJI XT?

Hmmm... Close but I remember it being an American company that completely retrofitted the Inspire to work with the FLIR on the stock mounting position.
Are you talking about DSLR Pros and their modification to the X3?

Possibly... I seem to remember it being an X3 camera modification, but can't find anything on their site about it
Nope.....my memory is not so Elephantine as it use to be....
It was Aerial Media Pros!
NDVI Camera Unit for Inspire 1 and Matrice 100 | AerialMediaPros.com

And also....... NDVI Camera Unit for Inspire 1 and Matrice 100 (Ag Tech Series) - although I seem to remember this was just a rip-off of the Aerial Media Pros one and bought from them and then resold!

Reactions: dasko and gruvpix
Possibly... I seem to remember it being an X3 camera modification, but can't find anything on their site about it

Nope.....my memory is not so Elephantine as it use to be....
It was Aerial Media Pros!
NDVI Camera Unit for Inspire 1 and Matrice 100 | AerialMediaPros.com

And also....... NDVI Camera Unit for Inspire 1 and Matrice 100 (Ag Tech Series) - although I seem to remember this was just a rip-off of the Aerial Media Pros one and bought from them and then resold!
It's not thermal though, just NDVI

Reactions: gruvpix
You are both absolutely right. It was NDVI, which is of no use to me as it needs to be a FLIR or similar camera, but that is the product in question I was looking for.
Sigh, we'll just have to wait for the XT as it's not in the budget (or my desire) to retrofit our Inspire for the purposes of one high-priority project.
Thanks guys, can kill the thread if you like.

You are both absolutely right. It was NDVI, which is of no use to me as it needs to be a FLIR or similar camera, but that is the product in question I was looking for.
Sigh, we'll just have to wait for the XT as it's not in the budget (or my desire) to retrofit our Inspire for the purposes of one high-priority project.
Thanks guys, can kill the thread if you like.
My company is currently doing mods with third party thermal systems. Let me know if we can help. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccalegalfirm