Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking to buy an XT Thermal Imaging Camera

Reaction score
I'm seeking to buy a used XT Thermal Imaging camera - High-Res - Radiometric 19mm in the UK.

Even if you have signed a none resale or export agreement with the original seller, it is still permissible to sell a thermal imaging camera if you inform them and they know who you are selling it to.
The whole point is to track and trace the cameras, as long as this is done, you are within the rules set by the original camera manufacturer and their retail seller/distributor. It's a commercial agreement, not anything to do with UK law.

Drop me a line if you are looking to sell your XT. Thanks

Last edited:
I'm seeking to buy an XT Thermal Imaging camera - High-Res - Radiometric 19mm in the UK.

Even if you have signed a none resale or export agreement with the original seller, it is still permissible to sell a thermal imaging camera if you inform them and they know who you are selling it to.
The whole point is to track and trace the cameras, as long as this is done, you are within the rules set by the original camera manufacturer and their retail seller/distributor. It's a commercial agreement, not anything to do with UK law.

Moved to Classifieds and changed thread title so it doesn't appear that you are selling one!

I'm seeking to buy an XT Thermal Imaging camera - High-Res - Radiometric 19mm in the UK.

PM me im a dealer i have XT on stock!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08