Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking to buy DroneGuard Pro Inspired

Reaction score
I've got a inspire 3 and hoping to get lucky enough to buy the Lowepro Droneguard Inspire 3 backup if anyone has one they're willing to part ways with (with motor protectors)

I do a lot of travel work and this backpack is so needed for what I'm doing.. 🙏🏻

Right? Such a bummer! Honestly best thing for inspire 3 owners to do that would want one is to reach out to Lowepro via email, and or the other company I forget the name that were making bags. If they see a demand maybe they'd bring it back.

I've got a inspire 3 and hoping to get lucky enough to buy the Lowepro Droneguard Inspire 3 backup if anyone has one they're willing to part ways with (with motor protectors)

I do a lot of travel work and this backpack is so needed for what I'm doing.. 🙏🏻
I looked everywhere for it (I'm in Norway) and found one first on a "Norwegian Ebay". He wanted 180 USD for it even as it was used. Then I called one of the stores I use here in Norway and they had a used one. I actually got it yesterday :) I looked everywhere. I had it before and sold it and was somewhat shocked that they stopped making it as it was and are so good. Found a crappy "copy" at alibaba. I found one here is this might help : https://www.amazon.com.br/Mochila-Droneguard-Inspired-Lp37024-Lowepro/dp/B077PYZD1T
This site also have it but they never answered me : Lowepro LP37024-PWW DroneGuard Pro Inspired Drone Backpack – Black – Guri Broadcast

Hey I'm in the UK and I have one , only got 3/4 if the motor socks though let me know if your interest

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aayushijain873