Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking to trade like new P4 for Inspire

Reaction score
I have a immaculate P4 (4 hours flight time) with a few extras (extra battery, polar pro lens filter kit, range extender, camera/gimble guard) that I'm looking to trade for a Inspire. Need an Inspire for an upcoming project. Open to all offers, trades, swaps, etc..
Located in Texas.2016-12-18 16.55.55.jpg 2016-12-18 16.56.19.jpg 2016-12-18 16.57.18.jpg

Do you need one with the standard X3 camera or X5, etc? Also, when do you need it by? I am working with a few forum members on taking their Inspire 1 on trade for the new Inspire 2 so I expect I am going to have 2 or 3 of them fairly quickly. Might be able to work something out for you as well.

Reactions: SanCap
Do you need one with the standard X3 camera or X5, etc? Also, when do you need it by? I am working with a few forum members on taking their Inspire 1 on trade for the new Inspire 2 so I expect I am going to have 2 or 3 of them fairly quickly. Might be able to work something out for you as well.

Thanks for the response. I'll be working with someone who has a Inspire with X5... I'll be providing backup and flying secondary inspection for them so I'll be able to make do with X3 for now but I would like to have the newer gimble base plate already on the unit for later upgrade. I'm in no hurry as this project really won't kick off until early Feb. at this time.
My name is Bobby Adams, Houston.Tx.
My cell is 832 647 1008
Email... [email protected]
I'm also on the RC groups forum under seadragon59 and have bought and sold consistently for the last several years for reference.
Again I appreciate the response and look forward to hearing from you when you take some of these units in exchange.
I've used the inspire 1 series with great success and still think there are a lot of miles (flights) left in them, even thought many will think it necessary to upgrade to the latest, greatest...lol
And I anticipate some very good deals on the older inspires as people feel the need to upgrade.
Best regards
Bobby

Thanks Bobby. Glad to hear we have a little time to work with as well. I'll stay in touch over the next week or so as the first couple Inspire 1 for Inspire 2 trades come together and then I can let you know what I have and I am sure we can figure something out. Also feel free to drop me a PM or send a message through www.FloridaDroneSupply.com if you want to check in and see what I have on the way.

Hi guys..just touching base concerning our previous conversations about a P4 trade for a Inspire 1.
You had said that you would taking several Inspire 1s in trade for newer Inspire 2 this month and to check back with you...
Best regards
Bobby Adams

Sent from my SM-G860P using InspirePilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
technologyacair