Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looks like spare E800 props hit the DJI store

Multicopter Warehouse has both props (only all black) in stock and adapters, ordered adapters,they shipped within one hour, got black and white props from sure rc here in so cal.

My slow boat from China, FedX, arrived 3 days early, this morning.

Enjoy life and be nice

Mine arrived from Mulicopter yesterday, threw them on last night. I love the simplicity, just hated hearing that they will need to be replaced every 200 flights or so. Better go ahead and order a couple of spare sets.

Mine arrived from Mulicopter yesterday, threw them on last night. I love the simplicity, just hated hearing that they will need to be replaced every 200 flights or so. Better go ahead and order a couple of spare sets.
But DJI is giving us free sets in mid April

Enjoy life and be nice

Reactions: The_0perator
Complaining about 200 cycles before replacement??? That is a long time in my opinion and the cost is minimal.

Reactions: crashburn
Complaining about 200 cycles before replacement??? That is a long time in my opinion and the cost is minimal.

I apologize TahoeEd, maybe I should clarify. I was certainly not complaining about the cost in any way, I agree that the expense is extremely minimal. It was more about having one more thing to make note of when conducting a pre-flight check and a time line to keep track of when logging flight times/occurrences. The Pilot app does note the flight count, so that certainly helps. But, I'm not sure what the result is when the spring tabs begin to lose their tension (I am assuming that is the aspect that wears and requires the replacement). Does the prop become loose in flight or even possibly fly off if those tabs have insufficient tension? Or, how will we know (other than flight logging) when they would need to be replaced? Will we feel the props spin on easier when we are installing them onto the motor? Is it bad to leave the props on it now for extended periods of time with the adapters?

I should apologize about the rapid fire questions as well lol. Any experience or input would be helpful.

I know that most parts will wear over time and need replacing at some point, it was more about the uncertainty it presents while trying to understand a new system. Flight is all about confidence in your abilities as a pilot AND in your bird. This could just add one more element of uncertainty for some, that's really where I was coming from.

Confused, under accessories for inspire1the quick release props are Black 1345s. The props 1345 black, white tip and yellow tip aren't listed as an accessory

I found them under the "Tuned Propulsion Systems" area under "E800" (essentially the same motors the Inspire 1 has).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanneStoc