Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Losing Camera Picture After 70 meters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello All

A firstly post for me and a newbie in terms of quad flying. I recently purchased a P3S and flown this on six occasions, and my initial impressions are fantastic and really impressed on how easy it is to fly. However I have one issue.. at around 70 meters I am losing the picture to my IPhone (6) and last night I tried my Ipad but alas the same result. One thing to note is that I have full control as far as I dare to go and fly, estimate around 200 meters before I lose sight of the quad with the picture coming back, again, around the 70 meter mark. To add to the confusion, and it doesn't take a lot,The camera is recording crystal clear images to the SD card all of the time.

I have made a windsurfer out of card and foil from a template that I found on the web but again no picture after 70 meters. All software is up to date and I am really in need of some assistance here as this is spoiling my enjoyment.

Has anyone got any ideas on what I can do to get this fixed?

I believe the P3S is running on wifi for the Live View from the camera. In urban built-up areas with high density of wifi around, it is not surprising that the video feed will drop out in a much shorter distance.

I will lock this one guys as we have a dedicated Phantom forum with lots of help and friendly people over there.
Let's keep this Inspire based. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool