Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Losing signal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Martycox51, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Martycox51

The last couple of times that I've flown my Inspire I have had a problem keeping a signal. The first time I encountered a problem I lost signal intermittently even when it was in close range (less than 200 feet away). Today, the first battery that I flew I lost signal only a couple of times until I got ready to land, then I lost it all together. I tried a second battery and lost signal for most of the flight. Does anybody have an idea what is causing this? Up to this point I have not had any trouble keeping consistent signal while flying.

2. leprechaun

Hi I have just updated mine to the latest firmware I am now having the same problems this morning I was constantly loosing signal and inspire was not that far away from me before update video signal was always solid even a long distance .

3. Rickesco

I had the same issue. My I1 has been flying great with no issues, then one day it started to loose the signal. I tried everything possible. It all went away when I replaced the USB module. yeah it was 99 bucks but I didn't know what else and I did not want it in to DJI. I ordered it, replaced it and have not had an issue since. Just a thought hopefully it will help you. BTW the module they sell are for the Phantom 3 but it's the same one for the I1 which they don't sell..

Rick

4. Martycox51

Thanks for the advice. How difficult is it to change the module?

5. Santosh

6. Rickesco

Very easy, Just take great care with the ribbons.

7. Reddy Kilowatt

8. Reddy Kilowatt

Same issue here. yesterday while flying I lost my signal 3 times. Haven't tried it today yet.

9. Reddy Kilowatt

Where did you order the module? From DJI?