Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lots of kit for sale. London UK

Reaction score
Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. Let me know if you want it quickly (more expensive) or slowly (least expensive) I will shop around for the cheapest price in either case and will include insurance and tracking.

Some of the kit is still under warranty so you will be provided with receipts for continuation of warranty.

I am in London, UK. Payment by PayPal for full amount prior to shipping (sorry I have been burnt before).

Here is a list of the kit - if you want pictures PM me and I will happily send them to you):

TB48 Modified x 3 (see pic for number of cycles) - £80 each - collection only (unless you know a courier who will handle them?) if you buy all 3 you get - 10 x Used Zippy Compact batteries3S 2200mah

002_TB48_02.JPG

180w fast charger - SOLD

Osmo Articulating Locking Arm - £20
Osmo Battery (2 PIN) to DC Power Cable x 4 (purchase date 11-Jul-16) £2 each

Various Inspire body parts:

Inspire 1 airframe top cover x 3 - £10 each
Inspire 1 mobile device holder x 1 - £15
Inspire 1 aircraft nose cover x 4 - £9 each
Inspire 1 left and right arm supports 3 2
Inspire 1 battery compartment (missing some stuff) x 1 - £10
Inspire 1 airframe bottom cover x 2 - £10 each
Inspire 1 tail cover x 2 - £2 each
Inspire 1 1345T prop installation kit x 2 - £2 each
Inspire 1 v2 Landing gear riser kit x 4 - £2 each
Inspire 1 Zenmuse X3 Gimbal mount and mounting plate x 1 - £45

Zippy Compact 3S 2200mah (BNIB) (purchase date 11-Aug-16) x 6 - £7 each

Last edited:
Reactions: darrene
Hi Ash....just sent you a message regarding the charger....hopefully this is in your 'inbox'

Hi Ash..... it's been delivered to my address in Reading and signed for by family but I am not actually home yet so can't give any feedback! However, I should pick it up in a couple of weeks and look forward very much to using what I know is a great bit of kit. My thanks again to shipping this so quickly for me.

Hello. Sorry for the delay in getting back. Not too sure about modified batteries as both my Inspires are still under warranty. Still exploring some simultaneous charging options before I commit to the 180W charger as the Smart Powercharge may still be the way forward with its discharge function. If £40 pounds for the 180W and a pair of risers may be interest in the future, let me know as I really should look at doing all batteries at once to save time.

Hello. Sorry for the delay in getting back. Not too sure about modified batteries as both my Inspires are still under warranty. Still exploring some simultaneous charging options before I commit to the 180W charger as the Smart Powercharge may still be the way forward with its discharge function. If £40 pounds for the 180W and a pair of risers may be interest in the future, let me know as I really should look at doing all batteries at once to save time.

I just lowered the price on the 180W charger to £50 and I think that is a reasonable price. Risers are £2. It all makes a difference. I had a smart powercharger, you just missed it by about a week.

The batteries are mod'ed, you don't have to do a great deal to your copters other than maybe some dual lock. If you ask someone in the battery mod section they can give you a good idea of which dual lock to get.

Hi Ash

Sorry to hear about the user who passed away, what can you do for the TB48 x3 I am in Hove Brighton but can get into London, where about's please? the X5, I would love to have but bit out of my price range.

Thanks

Derek

Hi

I have been asked if I can move on some kit for a forum member who passed away recently.

Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees. Let me know if you want it quickly (more expensive) or slowly (least expensive) I will shop around for the cheapest price in either case and will include insurance and tracking.

Some of the kit is still under warranty so you will be provided with receipts for continuation of warranty.

I am in London, UK. Payment by Paypal for full amount prior to shipping (sorry I have been burnt before).

Here is a list of the kit - if you want pictures PM me and I will happily send them to you):

TB48 Modified x 3 (see pic for number of cycles) - £80 each - collection only (unless you know a courier who will handle them?) if you buy all 3 you get - 10 x Used Zippy Compact batteries3S 2200mah

View attachment 10563

180w fast charger - £50

DJI Focus inc's CAN-Bus Cable, Neck strap and 1 Pro/RAW Adapter cable (purchased 21-Jul-16) - £700

Osmo Handle inc 1 battery, charger and base (purchased 11-Jul-16) - £160
Osmo X5 adapter (purchased 11-Jul-16) - £50
Osmo battery (see pic for number of cycles) x 2 - £17.50 each

View attachment 10564

Osmo base (BNIB) (purchase date 11-Jul-16) - £5
Osmo Articulating Locking Arm - £20
Osmo Battery (2 PIN) to DC Power Cable x 4 (purchase date 11-Jul-16) £2 each
Osmo extension rod - £30

DJI X5R Inc 1 SSD and 1 card reader, no lens (purchase date 04-Jul-16) - £2300

View attachment 10565

DJI X5R SSD Reader, still in original box (purchase date 04-Jul-16) - £50

Ronin-M inc wireless thumb, lanyard, charger and 1 battery (purchase date 18-Oct-15) - £900 - SOLD
Ronin M Battery 3400 mah - included with Ronin-M
Ronin charger/power supply - included with Ronin-M

Various Inspire body parts:

Inspire 1 airframe top cover x 3 - £10 each
Inspire 1 mobile device holder x 1 - £15
Inspire 1 aircraft nose cover x 4 - £9 each
Inspire 1 left and right arm supports 3 2
Inspire 1 battery compartment (missing some stuff) x 1 - £10
Inspire 1 airfame bottom cover x 2 - £10 each
Inspire 1 tail cover x 2 - £2 each
Inspire 1 1345T prop installation kit x 4 - £2 each
Inspire 1 v2 Landing gear riser kit x 5 - £2 each
Inspire 1 Zenmuse X3 Gimbal mount and mounting plate x 1 - £45

smart powercharge SPC M100+ (purchase date 3-Aug-2016) x 1 - £325 - SOLD
Turnigy 1200w 50A Power supply (purchase date 11-Aug-16) x 1 -£ 150
Hobbyking Multi charger Quattro 4X6, inc Charge plugs (purchase date 11-Aug-16) x 2 - £50 each
Zippy Compact 3S 2200mah (BNIB) (purchase date 11-Aug-16) x 6 - £8 each

Hi Derek

Thank you.

Re x5r, what is your price range?

I'm in Streatham so really easy from Hove. When were you thinking?

We have friends in Hove, Brighton and Shoreham. Where do you fly locally?

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier I was driving.

Many thanks

Hi there I am interested in the osmo handle for 160 ,the x5 adaptor and the extra batteries. Are they still available?
Thanks
Jonathan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela