Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Low Ambient Light Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Whenever I fly my I2 at night I get a low ambient light message on my tablet. I have the X5S camera which is always on full auto. All of the obstacle avoidance sensors are off. I get no other messages on my tablet and have the latest firmware. I thought you had to have the sensors on to get this type of message. Could someone please advise. Thanks

Whenever I fly my I2 at night I get a low ambient light message on my tablet. I have the X5S camera which is always on full auto. All of the obstacle avoidance sensors are off. I get no other messages on my tablet and have the latest firmware. I thought you had to have the sensors on to get this type of message. Could someone please advise. Thanks
Can you please stop double posting on the forum. I have asked you three times now not to post duplicate threads and I have deleted your other posts and merged two of them asking the identical subject matter.
Duplicate posting is directly against our forum rules and will simply result in your threads being deleted.
Please desist from future double posting
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pavitrakher1