Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Low-Priced Inspire 1 at B&H?

Reaction score
I'm in the market for an Inspire 1. Every place I've looked has them for basically 2k USD... But I found this when searching;

DJI Inspire 1 Quadcopter with 4K Camera and Inspire 1 3-Axis Gimbal B&H

B&H Video has them for $1550 USD with free shipping. I'm always cautious when something seems to be "too good to be true". On the other multi-rotor forums I visit, people have seemed to have done business with B&H without problems. So they seem legit. I didn't see that these are refurbished units.

Anyone have any thoughts on B&H or on maybe why they are selling these for almost $500 less than every other "major" seller (Multicopter Warehouse, Carolinadronz)

TIA

Last edited:
Looks like a great deal. I would order as soon as possible. B&H is reputable.

Yeah no kidding! Story of my life. I bought one from a forum member on Sunday and left money on the table. B&H is VERY respected in the mail-order industry. Order from them all the time.

OK. One minor downside but just wanted to make sure you guys are paying attention. That is V.1 and NOT v.2. Minor, I know, but it is still one of the major reasons.

I'm not nearly as upset with myself now. LOL

They are dumping new-old inventory. Pure and simple. V.2 is still $1999.

With V1, be prepared for the possibility of DOA TB47 battery. Order a TB48 just in case. -You are going to need an extra battery, anyway.

V1 has been approx $1500 for over a month. DJI has them listed on their website for the same. Spend the extra $500 and get the V2, if you hunt around a bit you can find them for $1800 or so.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
X5 ordered from B&H received Nov 2015, dead 47 on arrival but otherwise never opened/registered/flown.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla