Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

M600 vids (includes setup)

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, here are some good videos of the m600 some French dude posted. The first one covers preflight setup, takeoff, landing, and post flight breakdown. (doesn't show Ronin in use)

There are plenty of m600 videos out there, but I like these because they are all short and to the point. No more than 2 or 3 minutes (thankfully).

Pre-flight set up, flight, land, post flight:

Installing arms:

Installing retracts:

Installing GPS:

Last edited:
Interesting. I have an S1000+ that I rarely fly because it's a major setup and breakdown. The M600 is almost identical to the S1000 except it runs on the DJI GO app. I honestly have wondered if DJI would create a work around that would allow the S-series of airframes to be operated in a similar manner. I would probably use it more often if they did but, given the Inspire can fly the X5 and produce very similar results keeps me from seriously considering the M600.

Reactions: GuyNamedLindsey
Interesting. I have an S1000+ that I rarely fly because it's a major setup and breakdown. The M600 is almost identical to the S1000 except it runs on the DJI GO app. I honestly have wondered if DJI would create a work around that would allow the S-series of airframes to be operated in a similar manner. I would probably use it more often if they did but, given the Inspire can fly the X5 and produce very similar results keeps me from seriously considering the M600.
Makes sense, but I guess the obvious response would be that it's doubtful even the X5R would be the primary camera for an m600 owner. It's nice the X5 is compatible, but in my opinion m600 is way overkill for an x5.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44