Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

M600 vs M600 Pro - major differences?

Reaction score
My company recently ordered an M 600. They are wrapping up the build; its got all the bells and whistles and it will be shipped soon. One of our disappointments was the inability to get both the A3 pro upgrade and RTK GNSS upgrade at the same time due to lack of space on the aircraft. It sounds like this won't be an issue on the new pro version because it already has the A3 upgrade? Can anyone clarify or make an educated guess as to whether this is the case? I'm thinking of canceling the order to get the pro if it's worth the time and money.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

No A3 upgrade same FC it's just got isolation onboard the aircraft plate as well.

You can not use RTTK and Pro together as I understand it as there is not enough bandwidth on the can bus, space is not the main limitation.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Last edited:
What is the difference in the M600 with the A3 and the M600 Pro?

I just received my M600 Pro today. Its a ball ache installing the X5 gimbal as its packed tight. The top cover is different to the regular M600 and is screwed on. Threading the gimbal cables is micro surgery. It is not as per teh M600 regular video.

Theres nothing online or in the manual about the gimbal installation process. looks easy, it isnt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop