Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Madison

Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
First light on Marathon day. Super chilly and the streets were mostly blocked off in preparation for the runners making for an eerily quiet downtown.

Thanks! No, Inspire 1 and X3 camera. I think the AC and camera work great. Love to play with an X5 but at this point I'm going to standby and see what's what. It's a lot of dosh for a camera, even with the gimbal figured in.

The reason I asked is I could only wish for the quality of video you've achieved. I have never been impressed with the video from my inspire and as I write this, it's on the way to California for repair. They think I have a bad sensor. Hopefully when it returns, I can start shooting quality video.

The reason I asked is I could only wish for the quality of video you've achieved. I have never been impressed with the video from my inspire and as I write this, it's on the way to California for repair. They think I have a bad sensor. Hopefully when it returns, I can start shooting quality video.
Love to see some of your footage and see what you are getting

You probably have tried everything by now but I thought I'd share some less than favorite footage from the same morning. Light wasn't there yet, had the ISO turned up too high by mistake etc. I've found the camera to be pretty good if the light is there and you have the camera set-up to make the most of the conditions.

Hope you get your bird back soon and love your results. Stay on the horse mate.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool