Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Malta (History and Beauty)

Reaction score
Here is our latest production, the first shot entirely with the P4P.

Malta is a unique country located South of Italy, right in the Mediterranean Ocean. It combines a mix of history, culture and beauty rarely seen in such a small location.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers

Patrice

Malta (History and Beauty)

Last edited:
Reactions: Advexure
Malta is absolutely beautiful. We were introduced to the island about 4 or 5 years ago as our web guy was based there. Had a chance to finally make it there last year. One of my favorite places I've visited.

@huppe - Take the ferry across and spend a day on Gozo. We did the hop on hop off bus on Gozo which got us around the whole island. The Azure Window was pretty neat along with the a beach that the bus stops at that is a pristine, secluded beach. Enjoy your time in Malta!

Malta is absolutely beautiful. We were introduced to the island about 4 or 5 years ago as our web guy was based there. Had a chance to finally make it there last year. One of my favorite places I've visited.

@huppe - Take the ferry across and spend a day on Gozo. We did the hop on hop off bus on Gozo which got us around the whole island. The Azure Window was pretty neat along with the a beach that the bus stops at that is a pristine, secluded beach. Enjoy your time in Malta!
Thanks.Will do that.

Ha the tourist information of Malta will be happy with this!
Just booked a week ago my summer trip to this place.
Now you spoiled all my surprises;)
Not to worry, plenty of other things to see in Malta. I have a bunch of footage of Gozo and Comino islands as well but decided to stick with the cultural aspect for this specific video. You will have a great time.

If you capture some nice footage and want to sell it, please do let me know.

Cheers

Patrice

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz