Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Massachusetts Seascapes

By the way, if anyone doubts the stability of the Inspire, see the 2:40 mark for the time-lapse scene of the ferries.

Tripod in the sky!

Posted this on a real Directors / DP Forum and got this response. It basically is THE REASON we need the hand held gimbal:

"Beautiful shots of the kites but I have seen all after the second cut. I miss some close up shots e.g. of handling the lines or the boat's steering wheel and mid shots of children starting a kite or somebody entering the lighthouse. Ambient sound would have been nice.

The shots are very nice but after all they are "just" drone shots."

This is really good.

Let me share a bit of advice my editor friend gave me when I started: shorter is better. The kits flying over the beach is an amazing image, but I think 40 seconds of it is just too much.

I think it would be better if you cut that down to 12 seconds or so, with half the static shot you started with, and the other half a moving shot.

But again, this is a really good video; I'm not criticizing, just trying to help push it over the "amazing" line!

This is really good.

Let me share a bit of advice my editor friend gave me when I started: shorter is better. The kits flying over the beach is an amazing image, but I think 40 seconds of it is just too much.

I think it would be better if you cut that down to 12 seconds or so, with half the static shot you started with, and the other half a moving shot.

But again, this is a really good video; I'm not criticizing, just trying to help push it over the "amazing" line!

Yeah agreed. It's the scenes I developed an attachment to as you can tell. And in editing, if you "love" something, set it free :)

Appreciate the feedback.

Very nice, I recognize a few locations, as other have said less is more, keep it brief and make it wow people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84