Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matrice 200 (M200)

A reseller in Taiwan has listed the price on their page: 100,000 NTD, which translates to 3300 dollars.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2017-02-27 05-01-23.png
    Screenshot from 2017-02-27 05-01-23.png
    349.1 KB · Views: 48
lol... Canon lenses are only rain proof-ish if they've the sealing ring on them. Best waterproofing is a black bin bag - doesn't look good, but does the job well :D (binbag's also sand-proof fwiw - shame you need to empty the sand from the lens hood tho' :D :D )

LOL - there not at all - my only grace would be they are looking at the ground - hopefully with lens shade would shade from rain. No M4/3 lens is rain proof, that needs the canon L range of lenses

That is why I find the complete waterproof/resistant thing a joke, I am pretty sure the Xt, Z30 etc are nowhere near water repellent. The motors will be fine but any optics are going to take a hit with rain.

Learn about the new Matrice 200 series here: DJI Matrice 200 Series - Professional Inspection Drones | Advexure

Availability: Within Q2 2017

Models: M200, M210, M210 RTK

Compatible Zenmuse Cameras: X4S, X5S, XT, Z30 (special adaptor required to mount XT)

Price: Cannot be listed publicly.

How to buy the Matrice 200: Can ONLY be purchased through DJI Authorized Enterprise Dealers. Please complete the form listed at the bottom of this page for more information.

Learn about the new Matrice 200 series here: DJI Matrice 200 Series - Professional Inspection Drones | Advexure

Availability: Within Q2 2017

Models: M200, M210, M210 RTK

Compatible Zenmuse Cameras: X4S, X5S, XT, Z30 (special adaptor required to mount XT)

Price: Cannot be listed publicly.

How to buy the Matrice 200: Can ONLY be purchased through DJI Authorized Enterprise Dealers. Please complete the form listed at the bottom of this page for more information.

Looks pretty nice. I read that they are including the CrystalSky in the M210 and I assume M210 RTK as well. So maybe they've been delaying the CrystalSky until these are ready to ship?

Really interested in this as I've got two clients needing thermal stuff and I've been holding out for something for my I2.

Looks pretty nice. I read that they are including the CrystalSky in the M210 and I assume M210 RTK as well. So maybe they've been delaying the CrystalSky until these are ready to ship?

Really interested in this as I've got two clients needing thermal stuff and I've been holding out for something for my I2.

Yes, according to early documentation the CrystalSky Monitor is being included with the Matrice 210 (M210) and Matrice 210 RTK (M210 RTK).

We'll have to wait and see how things progress with a possible adapter for the Inspire 2...

so will that mean Go app only and no third party ones I wonder ?

New with the M200 Series is the DJI Pilot App which is an Android app that has been specifically designed for Android (you may remember a year or two back DJI had a DJI Pilot App..now it's completely different). The DJI Pilot app builds on top of the controls in the DJI GO 4 app with the ability to swap between the feeds from 3 payloads (2 from dual gimbal setup and the FPV camera) and the ability to plan and automate complex flights with the same technology found in the DJI GS Pro app.

No word yet on third party app compatibility but I'm sure it will be to some extent.

More info will also be coming on DJI FlightHub which is a web-based software package allowing teams to share real-time data with offsite parties over the Internet. This includes remote emergency situation control rooms keeping track of first response teams or asset management centers inspecting global infrastructure networks.

Reactions: Dxtrty
That Flight Hub sounds interesting. Not happy to hear that the Pilot App will be for Android only...have never been a fan of Android.

If you have an X5S with licenses for the Inspire 2 are you going to be able to use CinemaDNG and ProRes on the M200?

That Flight Hub sounds interesting. Not happy to hear that the Pilot App will be for Android only...have never been a fan of Android.

If you have an X5S with licenses for the Inspire 2 are you going to be able to use CinemaDNG and ProRes on the M200?

The DJI Pilot App is the variation of the DJI GS Pro but for Android users. The DJI GS Pro that was released is for iOS only.

For iOS you would be using the DJI GS Pro App whereas android would be using the new DJI Pilot App releasing when M200s begin shipping. Android users can find the same technology built into the DJI Pilot app that the DJI GS Pro App as.

It's in the press release, they are calling it "AirSense" it's an ADS-B Receiver, I'm guessing they licensed a Ping, but it's definitely there. I don't really find the need to broadcast from a UAS, but this should help us with our 107 Waiver and COA as we can now confidently state that we can be aware of traffic that we can't see / hear.
Its only a receiver so can receiver from other transceivers, I cant see the madding a transmit module, that would be a regulatory nightmare!

Its only a receiver so can receiver from other transceivers, I cant see the madding a transmit module, that would be a regulatory nightmare!

I'm sure we'll see something at some point with an ADS-B transmitter as well. Not going to be an easy integration as manned aircraft don't need any more pings to deal with.

Full description of AirSense for those that just joined into the discussion:

The M200 drone is the first DJI drone with the DJI AirSense system, enhancing airspace safety. The DJI AirSense system includes a built-in ADS-B receiver which provides the operator with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft equipped with ADS-B transmitters. AirSense enables safer and more efficient use of airspace, particularly in locations where other manned aircraft may be operating.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb