Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matrice 600 X3 Gimbal Motor Overload

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody else is having the gimbal motor overload problem with the X3 camera on the m600 it happens to me almost every flight I know there's a firmware update for the camera but I can't figure out how to update the camera I figured you loaded the firmware onto an SD card insert it into the camera and turn the drone on it's not working for me it also doesn't show up in the assistant program on the PC nor can you update it through the app as far as I can tell if I've missed something and someone else knows the proper procedure I'd appreciate any info.

I was wondering if anybody else is having the gimbal motor overload problem with the X3 camera on the m600 it happens to me almost every flight I know there's a firmware update for the camera but I can't figure out how to update the camera I figured you loaded the firmware onto an SD card insert it into the camera and turn the drone on it's not working for me it also doesn't show up in the assistant program on the PC nor can you update it through the app as far as I can tell if I've missed something and someone else knows the proper procedure I'd appreciate any info.
Contact Ralph at FlyHighUSA.com
He takes care of his customers very well. I was all into Atlanta Hobby until they could not help with a DJI issue. Ralph jumped on it and in two days corrected the problem .
Atlanta Hobby could not do it. Now that is customer service!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide