Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Max motor speed reached

Reaction score
I got this message when flying the i1 with full throttle and full elevator.

Any one got it?

Attachments

• IMG_0008-1.PNG
    IMG_0008-1.PNG
    542.3 KB · Views: 332
Seen others reporting it before. Obviously, even if it's good at protecting itself and is telling you it's doing so you should ease up on the sticks.
Even if it basically flies itself it's still an aircraft, and is affected by altitude, temperature etc like any other. You shouldn't expect to be able to yank it around full blast in all conditions while happily ignoring physics :)

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

No but I guess what would scare me more is flying further than visual line of sight at nearly 1,000 up!

Not everybody is a responsible pilot....unfortunately.

Probably lives in a country where it's still the wild wild west

interesting message to pop...I've gone way faster than that never seen it

Reactions: The Editor
I don't usually fly it with full sticks but got this message and was wondering if any one else seen it before.

I got this message once at full up and forward at around 100 feet on a 102 degree day. Really muggy so it must have ran the props too hard in the Hot, humid air. That's what I figured at least. Just like a plane, hot and humid you have to lighten up or lengthen your takeoff run.

Well this just means if you dont see this message though holding stick to maximum the Inspire could be much faster and is just blocked by firmware restrictions.

Well this just means if you dont see this message though holding stick to maximum the Inspire could be much faster and is just blocked by firmware restrictions.
Yeap your Inspire is way slower since the last 2 updates.

Any one got it?
I understand that the message is your primary focus but I would like to point out that you are a flying at 1,000 ft and the legal limit is 400 ft. I would recommend that you fly below 400 ft and see if you get the same message.

Reactions: Hercules_One

Any one got it?
You will get this warning when you exceed the recommended speed of the aircraft. Let's say you are flying the same direction of the wind at full throttle and you are getting an extra boost from a gush of wind. You are overclocking the range rotation of the motors.

You will get this warning when you exceed the recommended speed of the aircraft. Let's say you are flying the same direction of the wind at full throttle and you are getting an extra boost from a gush of wind. You are overclocking the range rotation of the motors.

Did this ever happen to you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DinaRqz379