Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

May have more confusion info for Version seekers

Reaction score
So I have 2 inspires. I just took notice of the tiny inspection cards that were included with them. I bought them second hand but 1 was Inspected and stamped 01/29/2015 . This one has the newer camo/carbon fiber design. The other is Inspected and stamped 2/22/2015 and has the old carbon weave pattern. I suspect this one had been crashed and sent in for repair as it had half a cap or cover ring that goes around the camera base left in the case. It also had 2 boxes marked quick release props and they were install on the inspire with some used self tightening ones left in the box.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Can you clarify what confusion you are creating by sharing this?

Version A and B were in production at the same time. I have a version B (camo pattern CF) that is stamped 12/29/2014. I'm not sure when they officially discontinued version A but most likely it was shortly after the 2/22/2015 stamp you have.

I'd also add that the QR props were mailed out to everyone who purchased an Inspire before they were available So it's not unusual to see a Version A or B with the QR system.

Ok. I guess no confusion. I was pointing out that I actually had what appears to be a B model that was Inspected (produced) before the A model. Unless it went in for a warranty issue and they upgraded all the entire carbon fiber parts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool