Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Maybe new opportunities have opened

Reaction score
Was out and exercise flew today and tried some new things like HDR, etc.

Flew around 7-800 meters away and when I was on my way back I lay at around 20 meters above a field. Then there are a bunch of deer in the middle of the field.
Around the town where I live it is lots of deer and there are clumps here and there.

Thought they would run away as they usually do when I flew my old Phantom 2, but no.
They just stand there and chew, looking up a bit and keep eating .. Took several turns directly above them and different herds, because I did not believe it was true.

I maybe see a new tool for wildlife photographers. :)

The Inspire is very quiet, certainly compared to my Octocopter. Animals seem quite relaxed when it's around. I flew low over some swans on a river and they didn't flinch.

Was out and exercise flew today and tried some new things like HDR, etc.

Flew around 7-800 meters away and when I was on my way back I lay at around 20 meters above a field. Then there are a bunch of deer in the middle of the field.
Around the town where I live it is lots of deer and there are clumps here and there.

Thought they would run away as they usually do when I flew my old Phantom 2, but no.
They just stand there and chew, looking up a bit and keep eating .. Took several turns directly above them and different herds, because I did not believe it was true.

I maybe see a new tool for wildlife photographers. :)

Any pics or video you would like to share?

I´ll see what I can do. My MBP didn´t take the big 4K file very well... :(
So now I´m downloading Adobe Premiere Pro as a try, maybe I´ll buy it, instead of a new Mac. :)

Ok, downloaded Premiere PRO and now it´s official. I LOVE MY PC, IT´S A MONSTER.. :D

Handled the 5GB 4K movie as nothing, didn´t hesitate a thing.

Took out a few image files from the film as well.

Deer%2001.jpg

Really like the shadows in this.

Deer%2002.jpg

Reactions: mike_k
Was out today and tested the new firmware.. and took a tour around the deers, as they stood there.. :)
Windy, about 8 m/s in average..

Share your secrets BS...HOW? A beauty!!!!
Airwolf - The shots are HDR (High Dynamic Range) imaging. You can find out more here .

I use Photomatix Pro on the Mac to process the images. They have a demo for Mac and PC (I think) for free - you can play around with it without any commitment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters