Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

MC connection to the center board has failed

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446936811.208876.jpg
An hour ago I took my brand new backup Inspire from the box, I made the activation and then the GoApp asked me for the remote update and I did it.
Then I made the Inspire in landing mode, I powered it off, I installed the X3, drone on and the app showed me this message.
I changed the camera with another X3 but is not the camera faulty. The connections are ok, I removed the nose but still all ok.
Now I can't put the Inspire in travel mode.
Any help is welcome.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

View attachment 4470
An hour ago I took my brand new backup Inspire from the box, I made the activation and then the GoApp asked me for the remote update and I did it.
Then I made the Inspire in landing mode, I powered it off, I installed the X3, drone on and the app showed me this message.
I changed the camera with another X3 but is not the camera faulty. The connections are ok, I removed the nose but still all ok.
Now I can't put the Inspire in travel mode.
Any help is welcome.

Is this the same Inspire that gave you an LED problem (which implies an esc issue)?
If so, did you not return it for an exchange?

No, is a second one. I activated It now why I need to send the first to DJI for the LED reparation but I cann't becouse my backup drone don't work.

Thank you, problem solved: I took a new memory card, I formatted the microSD with another Inspire, I putted the last firmware on the card and then in the defective Inspire. After then minutes of weird beeps the upgrade started . Now it work and tomorrow I will test it on the field.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla