Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

MC data error

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have recently started getting this on power up. Either the IMU fails to initialize or the accelerometer. I am essentially grounded. Anybody had this problem. Never crashed always flown with care 4-5 month old model B bird.

Mine does this sometimes but with a twist literally. The camera will start a calibration cycle. Then at the end of the calibration it will face forward and flip over. Stays in this position and does a very slight twitch. Solid red led tail light. After a power cycle it goes away but not always. I have had to take the camera off. Power cycle then replace the camera. Its done it when I put a different SD card into the camera and would not work until I put the old one back in also.

Hi guys, I have recently started getting this on power up. Either the IMU fails to initialize or the accelerometer. I am essentially grounded. Anybody had this problem. Never crashed always flown with care 4-5 month old model B bird.
Have you recently updated the firmware? Did you carry out a full IMU calibration in ideal conditions (solid level base and not vibration)? It is possible that your IMU has developed a fault as things do. I understand that firmware 1.3.0.0 did tighten up on some of the system self-test parameters. I had to have my flight controller replaced for a faulty baro unit.

Mine does this sometimes but with a twist literally. The camera will start a calibration cycle. Then at the end of the calibration it will face forward and flip over. Stays in this position and does a very slight twitch. Solid red led tail light. After a power cycle it goes away but not always. I have had to take the camera off. Power cycle then replace the camera. Its done it when I put a different SD card into the camera and would not work until I put the old one back in also.

Very similar to this especially the twitch. I updated from 1.3 to 1.4 and it seems to have resolved.........for now.

You might want to try *downgrading* your firmware and see if the problem goes away...and if it does try re-upgrading.
The current version of the firmware allows to downgrade, I believe.

Andy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD