Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Modifying I2 Case

Now comes the problem of using the GPC Inspire 2 landing mode case with the Heliegadin folding propellers installed. The Inspire 2 hangs up on the propellers and goes only part way into slots made for it. No doubt I will have to do some cutting. What is the best method for removing some foam and still have it look ok?

Reactions: SanCap
Now comes the problem of using the GPC Inspire 2 landing mode case with the Heliegadin folding propellers installed. The Inspire 2 hangs up on the propellers and goes only part way into slots made for it. No doubt I will have to do some cutting. What is the best method for removing some foam and still have it look ok?

I trimmed mine with a brand new cheap filet knife.

Hi David, My first thought when I opened the case was "were are all the battery slots and omg I can't fit 2 in the bird" I looked into cutting and thought that the metal bracket on the R/C would rub the battery and decided not to cut until I really needed to! here is me temp solution to extra storage of batteries until the second remote arrives :)View attachment 11947 View attachment 11948 View attachment 11949
I'm going this route. Pretty clever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez